|Length overall:||13.96 m (45 ft)|
|Cabins:||4 + 2|
|Berths:||8 + 2 + 2|
|Max. passengers:||registered for 10|
|Recommended guests number:||N/A|
|Main sail:||full batten|
|Main sail area:||N/A|
|Main sail renewed:||N/A|
|Steering type:||Steering Wheel|
|Number of rudder blades:||2|
|Engine:||2 x 54.0 HP|
|Engine build year:||N/A|
|Engine renewed year:||N/A|
|Security deposit:||0,00 EUR|
Important or special equipment highlighted below. Errors or typos may be present.
|4 x Winch|
|GPS chart plotter - cockpit|
|Plug 220V, 12 V|
|Shore connection 220 V|
|Anchor with chain|
|Cockpit/stern, outside shower|
|Electric anchor windlass|
|Electrical filter coffee maker|
- filters provided
|Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)|
|2 x Refrigerator|
|4 x Electric toilet|
|Radio CD player|
|4 x Black Water Tank|
|Additional equipment (optional)|
|Railing net (Safety net)|
mounting not included
|142,00 EUR per booking|
- BVI: Cruising tax payable in advance: 4 USD per person / day (Price will be adjusted when the option is confirmed)
|3,48 EUR per guest/day|
- *** PAYABLE IN ADVANCE - OBLIGATORY -BVI- CAT up to 45 ft - Includes damage waiver insurance/full coverage* - NEW!, welcome package, ﬁnal cleaning, bed sheets & towels, dinghy, outboard engine & fuel, propane gas, full water tanks, snorkelling equipment, National parks permits, VISAR and free Wi-Fi Internet (10GB) on board. Yacht Fuel is not included – the fuel tank will be full when your charter starts and you are responsible for topping off the fuel tank at the end of your charter. ***** CRUISING TAX is NOT INCLUDED.
|605,00 EUR per booking|
|optional||Checkout Skipper||305,00 EUR per booking|
- Cook requires own cabin + food (not peak cabin) . A gratuity of 15-20% of the crew fee is customary for excellent service ***NOTE: Cook details will be available 3 days before the charter.
|220,00 EUR per day + food|
- Cook using crew-cabin (peak cabin) *** Gratuity Industry standard is 10-15% of the boat charter price (excluding extras). This is an adequate tip if the crew is using the crew cabins, has provided great quality service and put in effort to make the guests yachting experience the best possible. It is ultimately up to the client to determine the appropriate tip to their satisfaction with the crew.
|245,00 EUR per day + food|
|optional||Navigare Carefree surcharge for two/more weeks|
- Damage waiver insurance, bed linen & towels/ obligatory - will only be added to a more week charter
|150,00 EUR per 2 weeks|
- Free cancellation due to unavoidable travel ban or obligatory quarantine during booked charter dates at the destination or the country of origin. Cancellation is possible up to 21 days before departure with full refund, and only if its certain that mentioned restrictions will be active during the time of client’s charter. In case of cancellation the full amount received will be refunded. The "Navigare Flexi" fee will not be refunded. Navigare Flexi is valid for NEW bookings (starting 22.11.2021) for the following destinations: Greece, Croatia, Spain, Thailand, BVI, USVI, Seychelles and Bahamas.
|350,00 EUR per booking|
- Skipper requires cabin + food (not peak skipper cabin). A gratuity of 15-20% of the crew fee is customary for excellent service ***NOTE: Skipper details will be available 3 days before the charter.
|270,00 EUR per day + food|
- Skipper using crew-cabin (peak cabin) *** Gratuity Industry standard is 10-15% of the boat charter price (excluding extras). This is an adequate tip if the crew is using the crew cabins, has provided great quality service and put in effort to make the guests yachting experience the best possible. It is ultimately up to the client to determine the appropriate tip to their satisfaction with the crew.
|315,00 EUR per day + food|
- Unlimited Wifi / BVI / BAH
|130,00 EUR per booking|